Do you know what to do when you smell propane.?
If you ever suspect a leak, you should immediately follow these instructions to ensure the safety of you and your family.
1. Send everyone outside right away. Don't stop to turn off light switches or appliances -just go outside.
2. Turn off the gas supply using the shut-off valve on the tank or cylinder.
3. Use a neighbor's phone to call Wesco 231-719-4490 right away.
4. Stay outside; leave gas off.
5. Stay outside until the service technician says it is safe to go back indoors.
6. Have our trained service technician re-light gas appliances and equipment for you.
If you even think you smell gas around the house, workplace, or gas equipment follow these simple steps immediately. We'll make sure your system is operating properly before you go back inside. Please call us if you have any questions about these or any other safety practices.
Your propane system should be inspected periodically by a trained propane professional in order to make sure it is running efficiently and safely. If your system hasn't been inspected in the past year, give us a call and we'll come out and check to make sure you are running efficiently.
• Pressure test your complete gas system, we will check for and repair any gas leaks outside.
• Inspect regulators for proper operation.
Here are some helpful links. By choosing one of the below links you will be leaving gowesco.com all information on these sites are the sole responsibility of the site's owners.
• The Propane Council www.propanecouncil.org
• Use Propane www.usepropane.com
• National Propane Gas Association www.npga.org
• National Oil Heat Research Alliance www.nora-oilheat.org
• Oil Heating www.oilheatamerica.com
At Wesco, we understand your struggles with ever-changing fuel prices and the serious impact they can have on your budget. Wesco offers cash and prompt payment discounts, volume discounts, budget payment programs and propane price protection programs to better align our pricing & payment offerings with your needs. Wesco also offers you a great way to save using Wesco Rewards. Buying your propane, heating oil, or refined fuel from Wesco will save you money at the pump at any of our Wesco Convenience Store locations.
Pricing Offerings, Programs, and Payment Options
E-Z Pay Budget Program
Spread out your average annual heating cost for heating oil or propane throughout the entire year. We will help you structure an individualized E-Z Pay monthly plan to match your heating needs and requirements.
Refine Fuels & Heating Oil Price Offerings
Daily Market Pricing
Commercial & Agricultural Volume Discounts
Propane Price Offerings
Daily Market Pricing
Price Protection Programs
• Pre-Purchase Pricing
• Lock-in "Fixed" Pricing
Volume Usage Discounts
Commercial Volume Discounts
Agricultural & Corn Drying Volume Discounts
EFT (electronic funds transfer), Cash, Check, Check-by-Phone, and Credit Card (Master Card, Visa, or Discover)
Prompt pay discounts (EFT, Cash, or Check)
WESCO participates in various government and private Energy Assistance Programs
Every 75 Gallons Purchased Earns 5¢ Off
We are happy to offer you a lower-cost and local choice for your home propane. Best of all, we reward you for your purchase. Every $75 of propane/heating oil you purchase earn 5¢ off per gallon** of gas at any of our Wesco locations.